Over the next week I will be working on the unconfirmed volunteers. I have been catching up on a long “honey-do” list after having completed student teaching.
(update) 5 JAN. I have created pages for F, G, H and P. Still need to do the final 67 pages for M.
(update) 15 JAN. I have been working on the M’s over the past week. I am planning on putting in quite a few hours of work next week as, it is exam time in school and there will be fewer opportunities to sub. So with a little luck I will upload all of the remaining unconfirmed volunteers data to Google docs and then I can begin linking them to the blog/web site.
(update) 17 JAN. I completed the last of the Ms and started moving pages into google docs. I got a few of the Fs knocked out but I ran out of time. I should have no trouble finishing up the Unconfirmed by the end of the week.